XVR Pro Download for PC by yujingjing may be a surveillance app which will help users connect their smartphones for their CCTV cameras. It really works to the phenomenon to the on P2P connections. Now users don’t have to wait around for so very long simply to receive the live feast upon their devices. Simply with some help from Plug&play, they could set on their own a secure journey. Meaning, just install the app on their own tool and on wards supply the app with all the IPs of the cams.
Regardless of the cost, users always wish to stay safe. Also, everybody needs to contain the cheapest method for each step of the life. So for that users who always need to stay secured, this app works well with them. Since with it, they don’t have take the help of the 3rd party providers. They don’t have to pay for on the monthly or yearly basis. All they require is the monitoring cameras and also this amazing app. Each other add together for that users, this app is only for an internet connection.
XVR PRO Download for PC Windows 7/8/10
XVR Pro may be a P2P method to view DVR, Plug and Play throughout the entire world!
Basic function introduction:
- Stream Videos over WIFI or 3G
- View as much as 4 live video streams
- Device management.
- Snapshot and look picture
- Record and playback video
- PTZ control
- Landscape and Portrait orientation support
- Two-way talk-back
- Digital ZOOM
- Using QRcode to add new new device
How to Install XVR Pro for Windows With Bluestack
- Download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. Should your apk file doesn’t automatically open BlueStacks, right-click into it and choose Open with, Browse for the BlueStacks. You may also drag-and-drop the apk file into the BlueStacks desktop.
- After install, please click Go to open, it really works like a dream.
Also Download VPN Robot for PC.
The way to install XVR Pro on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at Big nox. The installation is simple to use.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click on the Open Folder button beneath the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you’ll be able to setup the apk you simply download from the computer to Nox or move/copy the file with other locations in Nox.
If there is a problem during installation, please write your problem in the comments column and we will help later. Thank you for visiting our website.