Utorrent is a freeware, closed source Bit Torrent client by Bit Torrent, Inc. Utorrent is used by more than 100 million users worldwide and is said to be one of our most popular BitTorrent clients used. This software is developed to download large amounts of files very easily to your personal computer. Utorrent has a peer to peer file sharing protocol that is used to distribute large amounts of data. Utorrent was initially released and has been actively developing since 2005. One of the main features that you can find on Utorrent is that you don’t have to worry about link damage or wait to turn off your personal computer so that the download is complete.
This will work when you have an Internet connection and will also give you the option to continue downloading from where you are disturbed. You can easily manage downloads whenever you want without problems. By using Utorrent you can use various types of methods to download files very easily because it has a peer to peer connection by sharing files across all your devices. It also has a very good user interface that is convenient for users to start using it to download all types of files.
Utorrents Download for Windows 10
Name : uTorrent stable (3.5.5 build 45146)
Category: File Downloader
Operation System: Windows
File Size: 2.84 MB
Last Updated: March 5, 2019
Features of uTorrent
- Creating a torrent – This is a feature where if you want to share data you have to make a torrent. If you make it then you can easily download torrent files from your own account.
- Easy to use – Utorrent is very easy to use and works without technical knowledge. It also has a very good user interface that will easily help you adapt to Utorrent.
- Regular updates – Utorrent is available to update with regular updates. This is one of the favorite features available for Utorrent with the latest protocol updates being used for fast downloads of all types of files.
- Automation – Utorrent has the ability to download automatically on Utorrent using RSS feeds directly from the web server.
- Lightweight – Utorrent is the lightest client provided worldwide and this is the reason why most people want to choose Utorrent.
See also: Download Hotstar for Windows 10
How to Install uTorrent on Windows 10
- You can go directly to the Utorrent official page or you can download it from this website and then you must find the download link available for Windows 10 and click it.
- You must save the file on your personal computer in a separate folder or wherever you like by clicking OK.
- After that, you have to wait patiently until the download is completed successfully. Once the download is complete, you must install it by going to the location where the file has been saved. Click on it so that the file will be opened on your personal computer.
- Then you will find Utorrent install Wizard and then click the next option.
- After that you will find terms and conditions where you have to click “I agree” and after that, you must click next.
- You must continue to click next until the installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, now Utorrent is available on your Windows 10 and is ready to download any type of file quickly.
That was the article about utorrents download for Windows 10. If you have questions about this article please write in the comments column.