Nox App Player is an app player (emulator) that is used to run Android applications on your PC or computer. I think this emulator is the lightest Android emulator and has a very good graphics display. Actually, I will use this nox install tutorial for a replacement recommendation for Android Virtual Device (AVD) that is on Android Studio. Because for debugging Android applications using AVD contained in Android Studio is quite heavy and much lighter when compared to Nox App Player.
However, if your goal is to install Nox App Player, it is only used to run Android applications, for example, to run games, then you can still follow this tutorial. However, it only reaches the step of installing and doesn’t follow the nox setting tutorial for debugging on Android studio.
In this tutorial, I use the Nox installation file with version 6.2. If you use a different Nox installation file, It’s usually the same way. And for those of you who want to install Nox on other Windows versions for example on Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 then you can also follow this tutorial because the point is the same.
Nox App Player Features:
- It works with Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1/7 XP & Mac devices.
- Running on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat kernel version and really just like other Android emulators.
- Multiplayer mode allows you to run various Nox App Player at that time.
- Nox App Player is simple to utilize and user-friendly one.
- You may download Nox at zero of cost.
- Google Play Store has already been integrated, so only to download or integrate it again.
- Simply with a click, you may open unlimited multiplayer Windows.
- You don’t need to download APKs should you already have-it inside your PC. Just drag and drop them into Nox App Player and apply it.
- Customizing CPU, RAM and resolution now are possible with Nox App Player. Bluestacks still doesn’t give this choice.
- It is simple to backup the Nox data on your computer itself.
- 2GB RAM
- 2.2 GHz Processor
- 3GB Hard disk space
- 1GB Video Memory
How To Download Nox App Player For Windows
- Download Nox App Player from this link
- After a completing the download, click the setup file and install it.
- Now, It will take just minutes to set up the complete setup. Wait around for a while or grab a coffee.
- After an installation. Just click the Start button and attempt to the Nox App Player.
- Now, you’re done!!! You could download the App through the Play Store or upload the downloaded Apk file through the PC.
I hope you have downloaded the newest version of Nox App Player for Windows 10 along with Mac. You could bookmark our website for upcoming tech news. Also, Do share this post together with your friends. If you discover a few other better emulator than Nox App Player then, tell us inside the comment section. Also, don’t forget to ask your question.