KineMaster for PC is certainly a lean video tool for Android. The main features are simplicity of use and convenience, for even users who aren’t utilized to edit videos for the smart phone. The interface can be not ignored and it has another very advantage. Well-organized, it distributes well the tool controls but still works in landscapes mode.
The tutorial that features KineMaster is quite valid for who’s beginning to make first clip. But you are editing tools that deserve more prominence. The themes are certainly nice have good transition effects. By the end of the video, the user can enter text, stamps and media filters you would like, and also a soundtrack to the video.
In test carried out on the Coolpad R106 Shine, this application obtained outstanding performance. When rendering (high, medium and low quality), the application runs the action quickly. However, to export video results made without water the watermark is required to pay for a monthly subscription. At the end of the article later I will provide a tutorial to eliminate watermarks in Kinemaster.
Top 10 Features of KineMaster for PC
- Lots of animation style.
- Speed control for video clips.
- Blur, mosaic and other effects.
- Precise frame by frame trimming.
- Instant preview of all edits.
- Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more).
- Multiple layers of video, images, effects, overlays, stickers.
- Real-time video and audio recording.
- Background green screen effects.
- Hue, brightness, and saturation controls.
Kinemaster for professional and amateurs a like, Kinemaster present an unprecedented degree of control of the mobile editing process, and then for artists and educators handwriting layers enable you to draw entirely on the video ( also handy for story-boarding). Our user includes mobile journalists, YouTube creator’s video clip producers, educators and the other professional from various industries all over the world. Join the mobile editing revolution with Kinemaster.
How To Download Kinemaster For PC
- The first step download emulator Nox App from this web.
- Install and open Nox App on your PC.
- Go to Play Store and Login Play Store with your Gmail Account.
- Type “Kinemaster” on search bar Play Store and click search.
- Click Kinemaster app and click install.
- Wait until install is complete.
- After install is completed and now click open.
- And Kinemaster is ready to use.
How To Get Rid of Watermark in KineMaster No Mods
- Open Kinemaster app from your Android.
- Make 1 video first.
- Go to the shop at Kinemaster.
- Look at the bottom there will be a music logo. Click the music logo.
- Click muserk and choose one of the music in muserk. (look image no.4)
- Select audio > Asset Music > then select the song that was downloaded from Muserk earlier.
- Then edit the video you want.
- After the edit is complete select the share button and do not save the video to the gallery but choose share to youtube.
- Select the video resolution, I recommend selecting the HD video and wait for the video export to finish.
- If the export is complete you will be directed to Youtube, if your video does not want to be uploaded to Youtube, please choose back.
- You can check the video in your video gallery, and now your video has no watermark from KineMaster.
This method is safe and legal than we use mod better by using a safe method even though the method is a bit complicated.
That was the article about how to install and download Kinemaster for PC. Kinemaster is the best video application on Android today. If you have trouble removing the watermark or downloading the Kinemaster, write it in the comments column and I will guide you. Please share article so that your friends and family can enjoy this Kinemaster application. Thank you for visiting our website.