Updates for the software involve various fixes for that better experience on iOS. But nevertheless they also cause new issued cause new issues to come.
Right after the iOS update some individuals reporting that “messages” app is crashing. It makes sense not allowing a person to see and send SMS Message.
Looking closely to the matter, we could declare that it’s a software program bug or simply a conflict while updating the iPhone. No update is yet over to fix the problem but we have got back!
Here are a few methods that can resolve the problem:
How To Fix The Crashing iMessage App on Apple
- How to fix the Black Dot Unicode Bug Crashing iMessage
- How to Fix iMessage Not Working on iPhone
- How to fix iMessage Waiting for activation error on iPhone
- How to recover older message on iMessage
Method 1: Turning Off Some Settings
Users completely got rid of the issue by switching off “Auto-Capitalisation“, “Auto Correction“, “Check Spelling“, and “Predictive“.
To turn off these options visit “Settings”, then scroll down and tap on “General“. Now scroll down and choose “Keyboard“. Switch off all of the listed options.
Method 2: Hard Reset
Press and hold down “Home Button” and “Sleep/Wake button” at the same time till Apple brand seems. So next allow the device restart and look at when the app is working.
When the app still crashes, don’t worry! Keep on the top of us.
Method 3: Reset All Settings
Many had the ability to overcome the problem by resetting their device’s all settings.
- Launch “Settings“, scroll right down to “General” and click on it.
- Scroll right down to “Reset” and tap on “Reset All Settings“.
- Enter your pass code and tap “Reset All Settings to verify again.
If you’re still in danger then you will want to leap for the last step.
Method 4: Restore from iTunes
Should you be unlucky then you will want to setup a new copy of iOS 10.2 via iTunes. Restoring from the new software refreshes your phone completely. Before restoring through new software you have to support your device (for restoring the info afterwards) and update iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone in your Mac or PC.
- Launch iTunes and then then click the little iPhone logo under the options menu bar.
- Now click the “Summary” option through the left panel.
- On the correct search for the choice “Restore iPhone“.
- Click with that, it can request you to backup your phone.
- After it a license agreement will showed up for downloading the firmware, Accept it and also the download will start.
- After the download you may be asked again to revive from fresh software. Confirm it and you’re ready to go!.
and that’s the last way to overcome damage to the iMessage iOS 10.2. If there are any you ask please write in the comments field. Thank you for visiting the website to you.