One of the most issues many of us face is that they don’t savvy to induce iMessage on Windows based PC. So today we are going to find how to send messages on iMessage from your PC there square measure many workarounds lined during this text whereby we’ll get iMessage on our windows computer. Here we’ll assist you getting iMessage on Windows quickly.
iMessage had been a famous service for people, and now many people are daily using the service, to communicate for official reasons, with their loved ones and much more other reasons. The service permits us to send messages with none separate value and that we don’t have to be compelled to download any third-party apps in likes of whatsapp or viber.
Here are the Methods to Get iMessage on Windows:
All the methods which we are going to talk about are tested on our machines which were running windows 8 & windows 10, i.e. latest OS from Microsoft, you can also try on a windows 7 based machine, and let us know if it is compatible or not.
Method 1 – How to Install Apple’s Messages App on Windows PC using IPadian
- Download the IOS emulator first that is Ipadian via the link here.
- Then Install Ipadian.exe file on your PC.
- Run Ipadian emulator
- After installation is complete. launch Ipadian emulator on your computer.
- Now go to the App Store on the emulator and type in the iMessage search bar.
- Last install iMessage App on your PC.
Then, launch the launch the app and start your maiden expertise of iMessage on your Windows PC.
Methods 2 – Download iMessage for Windows using Bluestack
Come to step two, where we have to install Bluestack to run. As we all know iMessage is an instant messaging app created by apple, allowing us to chat with anyone who has an iPhone or iPad. This app has been exclusive to iOS until now, but today we are talking about its work, so we can even use it on a Windows-based PC.
To install iMessage on PC, you only need to install Bluestacks on your PC.
- At first, we must download Android Bluestacks emulator from this provided link.
- Then install this emulator like you did to install other software.
- Open Bluestack and Find iMessage in the search bar/on google playstore.
- Download the iMessage app and finish. Now you can use iMessage in bluestack.
Method 3 – iMessage on Windows PC by using Chrome Remote Desktop
The last step is to use chrome remote desktop, but to be able to use this remote desktop chrome you must have a MAC computer, because to clone an iMac screen or MacBook on our windows based PC. This is the original way to use iMessage for Windows, and we can not say that this is the solution for the same.
Remote Desktop Chrome Extension is a utility that allows us to remotely access other computer screens. Now to use this method you must install iMessage on your Mac, which will be installed from the factory. You must make sure that your Mac is turned on and available with a working internet connection.
Please follow the steps to make sure you can use iMessage for Windows Windows PC using Chrome Remote Desktop. It is so easy to use just that you have to follow these steps.
- Make sure you have a Mac with iMessage and PC with Windows.
- Now, download Chrome and Chrome Remote Desktop on both of your computers.
- Once installed, click on launch app.
- On your Mac download chrome remote desktop host installer.
- Once it downloaded, install the same on your Mac.
- Use the code to connect both the computers. Then, get started
- Enjoy iMessage on your windows computer.
That was an article on how to install iMessage on Windows based PC. Hopefully you will be happy to play with the iMessage app on a Windows-based PC. Please comment if you have any problem using one of the above solutions on PC, and we will definitely help you. Thank you for visiting.